What is a double-hung window?
One of our favorite products is a double-hung window. Double-hung windows are easy to open, simple to clean, and safe. The double-hung window can be opened from either the top or bottom. The two sashes operate vertically and can remain open in any position, thanks to balancers that counter the weight.
There are many factors to take into consideration when picking new windows. A double-hung window is a great option for windows that you’d like to open often, maximizing the benefits of this style. The easy-to-open sashes allow for great ventilation and tilt in for easy cleaning.
See why our double-hung windows
are perfect for your home.
- Provides superior strength and durability against wind and weather.
- Both top and bottom sashes can be tilted into the home for easy cleaning.
- Energy-efficient design allows you to save on costs and keep your home comfortable even in the harshest conditions.
- Your new replacement Double-Hung windows are custom fit to each opening.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- An included screen gives you the freedom to let air in while keeping pests out.
- Quality components allow for easy, convenient operation, long-term durability, and weather-tight performance.
- Sloped sill design ensures water quickly drains away.
- Maximizes your ability to effectively air your home.
- Unlike wood, our high-quality vinyl components never chip, peel, crack, or warp.
Budget-Friendly Double-Hung Window – 3000 Series
If you’re looking for replacement windows that fit your budget, the 3000 series is the perfect place to start. You won’t have to sacrifice quality and you’ll enjoy all the benefits. Not only do the windows look great, but they’re also energy-efficient and include fusion-welded frames on all sashes and mainframe corner joints. Other windows in this price point come with fastened joints that can come loose.
Our Most Popular 6000 Series Double-Hung Windows
The 6000 series is a great upgrade if you’re looking for the next step up in replacement window value. The 6000 series has all of the benefits of the 3000 series plus has double-strength glass, more vinyl for stronger construction, and more options to customize your next windows. The 6000 Series Double-Hung windows provide added benefits to make your home beautiful and comfortable.
Our Highest Performance 9000 Series Double-Hung Windows
You will love our top-of-the-line, 9000 series. With an expansive list of performance and decorative options you can truly make your new windows match your needs. Select high-performance triple glazing, opt for polyurethane insulating foam in the frame and sash, add in an aesthetically pleasing lock and tilt latch finish options to make your design your own.
The triple glass package features two coatings of high-performance Low E and two chambers of Argon gas fill. The result is a highly efficient replacement window with an incredible NFRC U-factor of .20 with Energy Miser 2 glass. You will have the most energy-efficient windows available. The 9000 series will have you prepared for rising energy prices and the double-hung windows come at a price point lower than comparable products.